The Gold Kangaroo offers an unrivaled combination of quality and fascinating wildlife design, which brings this Gold bullion coin series to life.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrays Jody Clark likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Portrays a crouching kangaroo with Waratah and Kangaroo Paw native plants in the background. The design also incorporates the inscription "Australian Kangaroo," The Perth Mint's traditional "P" mint mark, the 2021 year-date, and the weight and purity. The reverse of this 1 oz coin also includes a security feature in the form of a micro-laser engraved letter within each coins' inscription which is only detectable under a magnifying glass.
- Australian legal tender guaranteed by The Perth Mint.
Display your 2021 Gold Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Add this 2021 Gold Kangaroo coin to your cart today!
Gold Nugget & Kangaroo Series
The Gold Nugget series was first introduced in 1987 by Gold Corp., an entity owned by the Western Australian Government and then was introduced again in 1989 featuring the well know Australian symbol, the Kangaroo. Today, not only are the Gold Kangaroos available in the 1 oz Gold BU coin, but also in smaller fractional sizes as well as the large format Gold 1 kilo.
Gold Kangaroo Design
Each year, The Perth Mint's 1 oz and fractional Gold sizes feature a yearly changing design of Australia's most recognizable animal. The 1 kilo Gold Kangaroo coin reverse remains consistent yearly with the iconic Red Kangaroo design.